6/25/08

Los Angeles: Rounds 3, 4 + 5

In the heat of Los Angeles, 22 artists are finally starting to understand what it means to share custody. Only two swaps to go before the opening on July 5, and things are getting real. We've got partners who are playing tricks on one another, partners who refuse to communicate, artists who don't want their name on their piece, artists who want all the credit, and artists who feel like they are pulling all the weight... One thing is certain, however – everyone is nervous/anxious to meet their mate.

Included below are random smatterings from the last three swaps. As usual, you can find more images from Round 3, Round 4 and Round 5 on our Flicker Stream.

Joint Custody Project LA

Joint Custody Project LA

Joint Custody Project LA

Joint Custody Project LA

Joint Custody Project LA

Joint Custody Project LA

Joint Custody Project LA

Joint Custody Project LA

Joint Custody Project LA

In other news, I witnessed the US beat Barbados 8-0 right here in LA. Made for a boring game – but I did learn that the Barbadan flag features the Maserati logo. I smell some excellent product placement opportunities.


What up Berlin?

1 comment:

Joe Wall said...

Why does my partner suck so bad is it me? Simply a lack of effort is what I believe to be the answer.

I am making the suitcase and I have had nothing to work from the other artist except some shitty mustaches and some wet dirt, and them disassembling parts with no reason or other effort. So far my partner is lame.

 
Clicky Web Analytics